Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lving at home can be the greatest of times and the worst of times. The nice part of it, is being able ot sit around and watch tv all day and have a mom that cooks. Sounds fun, but then it gets really tiring. Yes, I am a college grad and I should be looking for a job. But I just dont feel motivated to do it. Prolly because I am getting used to the lovely idea of sitting back and watching Law and Order SVU. I ve been so hooked to that show that I look around the house for murder weapons and ways I could escape if I were under attack by some intruder.
Why havent I got a job yet and i why I am i sitting at home. Well I tell you why, I ve been sitting at home wating to get all peace corps requiremetns done and send them in to the Peace corps for the appeal. Right now Im just waiting for the last doc to give in the last bits of information to the peace corps.
Im wondering why i am doing this, and not looking for a job. I feel that if I dont look for a job I ll end up not going to the peace corps. So I guess I should motivate my self.
Moving fromthe long wait from the peace corps, there are alot of things that irritate me like the protest at the univeristy. Yes, I am a gradaute of the college but I dont feel like I should be saying im a graduate of the college when they are protesting about NOthing. Let fernandez do her stuff, if she fails she will be the one humilaited and futher more it irritates me more when students complain that their education is being blocked when other poeples educations are being haulted by their actions.
More over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home