Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Night Lights

There was a knock at the door but no one was there. Chills ran through my spine, but that is when I relized I definantly need to stop watching court TV. All those mudeeres living their lives at large. They could be living next door.
THat would be interesting because one of neigbors walks around w a trench coat and looks as though he came right of the sopranos. Funny thing is he is from Mass, which has alot of italians.
The melodrama of life in the back streets of washington DC has sparked a light. ( background music, mission impossible ).
Today was sort of fun, I got to explore the endless suburbs of maryland. Oh the wonderfull ladn of maryland. I never want to move there, u need a car to get everywhere. I only go there when I have a reason to go there, and my reason was to get shoes. Now when I get shoes, Im not sure what I want so it tkaes me hours of searching for the right pair. First me and my sister who drives a dead beat honda station wagon went to some BIG shoe store in besthesda. No luck there, and same w montgomery mall.
I think Im picky when i come to shoes and cloths. maybe its cuz I am me.

Other matters I made a decison to hang out w my friend valerie today. Valerie is the kind of person that can blab about anything at any time, any where. I guess thats what makes her cool. She needed someone to go shopping w her for homecoming and I needed to shop for the shoes that I never brought. Making my trip over to NE DC, i was hoping we would nt drive because the last time we did, it was a nightmare and we got totally lost. I should be embarressed because I ve lived in the Dirty City ( DC) for eight years and I still cant find my way around. I blame it on the inventors of the metro.

So basically our shopping trip began w a car, we drove to H street and Valerie ended up buying stuff she needed for homecoming and as usual I didnt find a thing I needed. the thing tho that I notice was Valerie was stressed about someone thing and I didnt want to bother asking her about it. I just wanted to be away from being at home. i guess spending a couple hours w her was great. I wish she had like asked me to watch a movie w her or something. Cuz I didnt want to go back home. But I ended up going anyway. im not sure why I didnt just say hey can I stay over for a bit instead of saying I think im going to go back home.

Tmr is going to be a bit interesting, Im going to be working w KEEN, w karen. I did it last year and It was fun. Hope it will be the same.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude nice blog. You should use spellcheck though in word or something and then paste it into the blog :)

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know, 5th street sounds much better than H street. whats with the word blogg. lol you have she shopping issues lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home