Monday, October 23, 2006

sisters and brothers

Checking my gmail this morning, my sister who is China was on. As we spoke, I discovered that she had the oppurtunity to sit in the cockpit of plane, while traveling to do eye surgery in a remote village. Apparently I used to look up to my sister as a inspirationl but now I am jealous as any smaller brother would be. Why not me!!!!!
Adding to that she has traveled to more countries then I have, she has done way more then I have.
Uhhgg ok now its really time to get moving a find out what I need to get done so I can go to the peace corps and end up flying in the cockpit of a plane or traveling to remote places all over the world.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a backup plan, as the Peace Corps is not the only world-centric organization out there that needs your services. Either way, put that government degree to use. And sitting in a cockpit is just like sitting in the coach section of an airliner, only it's not smooth and quiet, and there are no complimentary peanuts and magazines.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul,

there is something much deeper in your wanting desire. much as you aspire to, johnathan does serve a point. I however happen to see another side to this. Nothing is going to be handed to you on a platter, so don't get too comfortable at home.

Does the world owe you something? Is it the other way around?

A battle of compromises.

C.A.I.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger p4u1u5 said...

CAI
who r you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home