Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool Jokes and sarahsarah

On April First 2007, I made an eager attempt to accomplish as many April fool's pranks as possible. The best one was on my neighbor who very detail oriented.

This is how it went down, seeing that both my nieghbor and her husband were not home. I called her on her cell phone. I explained that I saw a rather large U-haul trunk standing out side of her house. And there were two suspicious people walking out with things like their big screen TV and their dog. My neighbor was quickly responded, " Paul go out there and get me the license plate number!" I responded by saying how I don't want to put my life in danger... but I ll do it for the sake of their dog Lindsey. Not that I care at all for their dog, but it had to be done. So I quickly gave my neighbor the following letters and numbers A P R I L 1 s t. Then my neighbor said she ll call me back, MISSION accomplished! Seconds later my neighbor called back and said Paul you are good!

I guess I am good, aren't I. However,my sisters room mate did this prank that had all her other room mates going nuts. All of my sisters room mates had gone to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival except for Dan. Dan had work and was upset that he couldnt go w them. In revenges he decided to remove all the light bulbs for their apt. That totally beats the best prank of the year.

Moving from April fools pranks, my friend Sarah flew into DC for an interview at GW for Grad school. From everthing she told me, it sure makes me motivated to get out there and get an awesome job. Thus I am going to try harder in my job search. Also I sent my resume to my proff who said Ishould make some changes, which I seem to agree with.

In addition sarah and I had a blast, even though we walked, and walked and walked and walked from the Mall in downtown DC to Georgetown. At night we ended up meeting her friend at the Diner ( best Resutrant in DC people ). And he told us all these hilarious stories about people who went there. I am starting to think I should write a book on it.

Here are one of the stories that had me laughing so hard. Apparently this dude has long hair, a goatie and is like huge. One night this guy was drunk and they had to kick him out. So one of the waitresses asked him to tell the guy to leave. He walks up to the drunk guy and tells him to leave. The drunk guy is like you are Jesus man, you cant make me leave, Jesus loves people etc. Then he was like you idiot, I am jew, you offended me now get the hell out. Note, Jesus was a jew.. but you get the idea.

There were other stories that had me laughing all night. I m glad that I got to hang out Sarah even though I dont see her much ( well, Paul she does live on the West coast). It was good to get to meet up with her again. Until next time.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one Paul! I was too busy even to think about April's fool this weekend... But then again... my life is so boring compared to yours!
Congrats on the Barnes and Nobles job! I can't make up my mind whether I would prefer a discount for books or for rock-climbing gear... hmm... let me think for a bit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home