Friday, November 10, 2006

JAWS

When I was a kid, my older sister told me there were sharks in the vents of swimming pools. And this is where little annoying boys would be thrown. Sure nothing like that would scare me, or did it. Noting this traumatic event I have since conquered my fear of swimming pools by using a shark protection cages.


Weaving a spine-chilling event in my life. There are more considerable achievements that I have done. I have a degree in International relations, which is suppose to get me a dream job. I have been to places like Bosnia and returned in one piece. I have managed to reorganize my room over a million times and still find another way to organize it. I have gone caving, where I discovered if Ethan Hunt can jump from building to building, I can jump over dark deep holes. And lastly I have used spell check to make sure there were no spelling mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home