Saturday, October 28, 2006

ridiculous events

- A few years back I wrote a paper on time travel. I think I figured out how to do it. Basically, for the next two days I am not going to sleep at all.

Monday’s trip starts at eight am, so I as soon as it starts I m going to take a LONG nap. Then by the time I wake up, I will be in Canada. The time frame between the time I leave home and the time I arri
ve to Niagara Falls will wont be there. Time travel is cool isn’t it !

Funny Picture: Time Travel?

-Someone left an anonymous comment on my Blog about my thing with the Peace Corps. You have a point. But you have to understand that the Peace Corps is a big deal to me. And it has been something that I have always wanted to do. If I don’t get in of course I am going to move on and find a job. I still want to do something that benefits people internationally and especially people with disabilities. I appreciate your comment and who ever you are, I’m curious to your identity so email me.

-Just recently I mailed my appeal letter with all the doctor information that was needed. I’m really glad I am done. I don’t have to be in limbo anymore. And I don’t have to see any more doctors.

-I am thinking about the possibilities of going to Jordan to work there. I mean part of me wants to go there and do something there. I feel that I could make a lot of changes that would benefit their society. So I am going to put it on my list of things to look into. Non profits that work in Jordan.

-A while back my sister told me how I would wish I were back in school. I’m thinking like that now, I defiantly would rather be writing a paper then looking around for a job.

- I just finished reading Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events, The End. It took me two hours to read. There is something funny though, even though I read it straight through. I’m thinking why is it that it takes me forever to read books for classes ? Hmmm… I just cant figure it out. Overall I suggest for everyone to read it, there are 13 books in total and are good for using up time.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Paulus, You hold high perseverance in what you aim to achieve. That's a fine goal to reach. Just be careful in the decision you make and always try to keep a clear mind. Do well in whatever you do. I'm with you all the way in whatever you do. Just don't become a serial killer.

Always be yourself. Maybe one day you will get to fly to the moon. Wouldn't that be something your sister would aspire to?

C.A.I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home