Thursday, February 07, 2008

LIfe is like rock climbing

Life is like rock climbing. You just have to climb to the top. The good thing about rock climbing is that there is always someone there to hold the rope just incase the climber looses their grip. Making it to the top is the hard part especially when my fingers are worn out and my imagination goes in vertigo mode. Its a long way down and I dont want to go down that way, I just want to go further up till the smack the top of the climb and feel the great sense of victory.
Sounds simple, suddenly when its back to reality its alot harder then it is imagined. For me there are alot of obsticles in the way. Obsticals being having to pay off my loan, finding a perfect job or having a friend to talk to you when you need one.
Suddenly I feel like the obsticals cabn be obliberated if I just focus on obliberating it completely. Sounds so simple just like climbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home