Monday, July 23, 2007

Arry pothead

Yep, I worked on harry potter night. I got the greatest task of them all. Taking the Potter books out of the box and distributing them. Fun stuff ! At the end of the chaos, I was at info and had to answer phones at two am. One caller tried to bribe me into buying her a Potter book because the store was closed. She offered me a disclosed sum of money. I dont think I am going to reveal whether I took the bribe or not. Either way, it was funny that someone would actually ask me that.
I m glad the weekend is finally over, its my day off and I am going to finish the potter book and find out what happens.

Other matters the store that sells paper called me and informed me that I won the jellybean count. I dont think I can eat 1,078 Jelly beans so I called them back and said to give my Jellybeans to the runner up. I would feel better if I knew someone else was out there that got a peice of the harry potter mania history as well. i got my dosage.

Back to reading potter.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger yp said...

Very cool that you won the jellybean count :o> I am at your blog today hoping for a new entry. How is life in Paul land and all the work and responsibiity? Your frined the entering freshman had his six day on campus orientation and goes back to move in on the 25th! His new back brace is annoying and he is taking it in stride (as usual). Take good care and I will check in again soon to see if you've posted (Is there a way to subscribe?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home