Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rambo Al - Arab

Gallaudet students have taken over college hall. This is what I was told, I find it totally a waste of time. I mean who has time for this when they are full time students. God help then, thats all I have to say.

Yesturday I got word that my doctor had finaally faxed the forms to the peace corps, so I should be hearing from them soon. I hope its good news. Mean while im surf monster for entery level positions. I need a JOBBBBBBBBBBB.

I feel like making a movie, using Tintin characters. And I want to use my old movie I made in school and make it a part of it. I think it would be soooooo cool. I need a camera, a camera person, actors and extras. Anyone interested.

Ive just finished cleaning my room, it looked like a tornado passed thru, ocd, poeple w dyslexia UNITE.

My sister finally sent pcitures of my and my brother in law at the dodgers game where they made four home runs in a row.



That game was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home