Saturday, April 07, 2007

Two birds w one stone

For almost six months I was not working, now I have two jobs. I decided it would be in my best interest that I protect myself and others by refraining from mentioning the names of businesses I work for. One reason, people can find my website easily and it could be someone from my work reading it.

Therefore I will just say that at one job I sell plastic and the other job I sell paper. Soon I ll be blogging the endless stories of random customers that come to the store to shop. One of my friend's mentioned I should probably write a book on my experiences and sell it. hahah.

Stay tuned !

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger yp said...

Congratulations on your dual employment! I look forward to the stories :o) How many hours are you working each week?

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger S said...

I know where you work..... Dare say I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home