Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tintin

Tintin the boy reporter and his dog snowy solve mysteries. I rember reading Tintin since I was a third grader. There is something just really cool about the books. I have managed to collect all 24 books, and Tintin and the Soviets. However Tintin In Congo is rare, and Ivent seen it around lately. When I get rich, I am going to have one room dedicated to Tintin.
Im sorta bored so I thought maybe I would make a strip using I thought I would add some of my favourite clips and blog about the characters.
Tintin et ses Amis Tintin and his Friends

These are almost all the characters in the book. My favorite is Calculus, Proff Calculus reminds me of myself in a way because he is hard of hearing. And he never gets information right, when spoken too and only listens when he wants to hear. I guess that would be a pefect descrition of me.


All of you might remeber Indiana Jones, well here is an interesting fact. Indiana Jones is based loosely on Tintin. Here is one example:
Tintin happens to go through Jordan, which is the same place that Indiana Jones go to. Petra can be seen in both Tintin and Indiana Jones and the last Crusade.




I think it would be really cool to make a movie based on tintin. Currently I am working on a script.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home