Thursday, April 19, 2007

end of story - tony soprano

Today was my second day at the place where I sell plastic. Apparently I impressed my manager by selling a membership on my very first transaction. Something that he had never seen done in all the years that he worked there.
Overall its a pretty cool job. The people there are all outdoorsy people and suprisingly trekkie fans as well. Which make me right at home. One employee there said he would probably still work at the place even after he retired.. I guess now I would too.
At my other job selling paper, I feel that its also I relaxed place as well. Everyone is great to be around.
I have been doing some thinking about having two jobs. My cousin G, brought up a good point. Why not just work one job full time instead of doing two jobs. To answer this I think I am still young and I have the possibility to make money.
My game plan with these two jobs is to pay off all my debts eg loans. Then save like crazy and put a downpayment on an apartment. Then I ll start looking for a job with a non profit.
the secret is to save money, SAVE SAVE SAVE and Save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home