Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the wonderful world of cheese

Today I went to work hungry as a bear that just woke up from hibernation. This was a dreadful mistake as I was assigned to work at the cafe. The Cafe is surrounded by all sorts of goodies.. strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, strawberry n lemonade smoothies. the list goes on.
I am surprised I made it through with out drooling on any of the food. According to the others, you ll get sick of seeing it after a while. Which is true because all of the stuff is generic and under mass production. Simply put preservatives, sugar, salt and artificial flavors. And just to think we all get employee discounts...haha.
I guess it was just a typical day at the cafe, note scrubbing bubble gum off of dishes is purely disgusting. Just because its georgetown does not mean people can treat us cafe workers like this. But being a manly man that I am, I scrubbed all the dishes anyway. I am an animal!!!
Tmr I have cafe again, I wonder what will happen this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home