Saturday, May 26, 2007

I feel rather lonely. Its been a long week. I have been keeping a full scheduele at work to avoid being stuck in this situation. Im not happy with it and I feel fustrated with not being able to hang out with people anymore.

I admit working seven days a week at two different jobs is rather tiring, but I really want to pay off my loan so I can get it off my back, and start worrying about other things like finding a real job and a group of people that I can call friends.

Recently I figured that this would be important because right now I am living in hell. Going to work then coming back home with nobody to talk to. I could say that I feel deprerssed but I dont want to say it out loud.. hense the blog..

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger yp said...

Oh Paul - I hope things feel better for you ..... for me, once I am able to articulate what troubles me, I am more than half-way to feeling better. For me, the things that creeps up on me is setting myself aside - even if it's for good reasons, with the best of intentions - and usually it's not just one thing, but many things, one after another - and it's the "just one more thing" that causes the whole internal landslide...... I used to think I needed to fix the whole thing, or understand all of what happened, but I have found that if I just take the time to do something NOW for myself - no matter how small, I feel much better. Maybe taking the time to write on your blog did this for you? I hope so...... A littler chipper bird mentioned that you birthday was nearby - happy birthday whenever it is/was - I hope you and your family has a wonderful celebration....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home